There’s more to writing ELT reading and listening comprehension activities than meets the eye! This book, written by experienced author Caroline Krantz, deconstructs and demystifies the process of writing great comprehension activities that really work.
This book provides:
- step-by-step instructions for writing watertight comprehension activities.
- tips to guide you through the pitfalls you need to avoid.
- practical tasks with detailed keys to guide you through the decisions you need to make.
- checklists for easy reference.
- an invaluable bank of question stems and rubrics that you’ll come back to time and time again when you’re writing comprehension activities.
This book forms part of the ELT Teacher 2 Writer training course. The course is designed to help you write better ELT materials, either for publication, or simply to improve the quality of your self-produced classroom materials.
How To Write Reading And Listening Activities forms part of our How To Write Excellent ELT Materials: The Skills Series compendium.
Caroline lives in Oxford where she works as a freelance ELT author. She taught in Spain and the UK, before making the move from teacher to writer in 2005. She’s written Student’s Books (Move On and two levels of Navigate OUP), Workbooks (Target FCE, Richmond), Teacher’s books (Solutions, OUP) and Teacher’s Resource Books (Headway Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate). She also writes listening tests for Cambridge ESOL.
Where To Buy This Book
As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases made via the Kindle and Paperback links.